Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Dream Come True

Years ago I would crochet and make things for myself or my children. I then got busy and lost perspective. I was layed off from my job in May 08. By June my stress level went way up and I was dealing with anxiety attacks (this has happened in the past). Determined not to add medications, I picked up my crocheting again- trying to keep myself busy and guess what..... my anxiety has decreased to almost zero. My finances still stink and I have yet to encrease my sales, but I am working on it. Meanwhile, I am recommiting to what is important to me- my family and my desire to work for myself with flexibility. I crochet or do other crafts from morning to night (honest- ask my family) and I don't see it as a chore at all. I can't wait until our log home is done (we are cramped into a 14x60 trailer - 2 adults, 3 children, 2 dogs and a few toads and snakes-boys' pets). I am looking forward to setting up an area where I can work and organize supplies! I'm just thrilled to be doing something I love!!!! Hopefully I can make money at it too.

No comments: