Tuesday, October 28, 2008

November News Letter

Creative Designs
Well, I have now done my first two craft shows. The first was in Woodstock, ME, and the second in Augusta, ME. It is clear the economy is keeping people from spending! We are all tightening our belts as we wait to see what happens next. Still this will not deter me from continuing creating. For me, it is like and addiction. At least it’s a useful addiction, vs. a harmful one. With each new item I whip off I have a sense of accomplishment! If they sell that is even better. Then I know the item has a home to call it’s own. Some times my boys (3, ages 8,9,11) beg me for things I make. The 8 year old received a monkey, like the one pictured, for his birthday in September. He has quite the monkey collection going. So what’s next? Probably knitting (vs. crocheting) some mittens and working with fleece to make ponchos for cold winter mornings. I have one I wear and I love it! It goes great with my fuzzy slippers. I call it my crafting garb!
Heads Up - Items For Sale


Bee Happy Bag

$9.95

Carry All (lined)



$9.95



Trimmed Pixie Hat $12.95




Monkey $24.95 or Poncho$9.95

Positive Thoughts
Life is too short to fight with someone we cannot change, to be discouraged with something we cannot resolve, and even to feel worried about something that will barely happen. Every life is worth living and we have to fully enjoy whatever we have.” Unknown
Whatever you're thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you're worrying, you are planning. When you're appreciating you are planning...What are you planning? - Abraham
"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo


http://www.jolmowriter.blogspot.com/

No comments: