Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yesterday and Today.....

Yesterday I sorted what I have created thus far. I am concerned about having enough for the craft fairs I have signed up for. Never having done one before, I don't know what will sell and if I have enough. Guess I will find out. I love my husband's idea- have a sign up sheet for custom orders. Should I ask for a percentage down? If I agree to do the item, I will give a date as to when it will be done. I am sure this will be fun. I'm just nervous!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think asking for a percentage would be a good thing to do--I've had people ask to have me do things and then disappear when the project is finished. At least if you have some of their money, they'll be inclined to stay in touch!

germandolls said...

Yes, definitely ask for some money up front! If you don't you may get calls later that they changed their mind about it! I have had that experience...
Thanks for responding to my post on etsy!

RosieAnne's Crafts said...

I totally agree. I have been telling people 50%. One lady paid the whole cost up front.... That was awesome!