Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wow, it has been a while!!!!

Since posting last, I started a new job doing case management. I absolutely LOVE it, and I have finally built up my case load to one that will give me a reasonable wage! I am very excited and very busy. To do this work I needed to fill in with my degrees with about 5 college courses. I am presently setting in course #2...... This is on top of family and the many other things I have going on is a challenge. I am excited though to finally have a job. What I am missing though is my crocheting and knitting. I find both a good stress reliever (along with reading). Until I get the courses done, I don't see much time for these things. We are still working on our house. The roof is on and walls are being built. We are hoping to be in it by winter (only a year plus late :) We began sleeping in it on weekends back in February. Now that I am back, I hope to return more regularly. Hope all is well with those out there in blog land.

No comments: