Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Re-start

Today I began again doing volunteer driving for an agency that caters to several populations of individuals needing rides to Dr. appts and such. With my first 3 rides completed, it came back to me quickly why I love doing this. Not only does it get me out in the real world, I get to meet many interesting people along the way as I learn to drive around my surrounding area to spots I didn't know existed. The difficult part is that it cuts down on my time crocheting items for craft fairs. I do bring things with me though for the times I have to wait for someone. I hope all that read this have a blessed day and stay warm. Here with the wind chill factor it is definately cold. My husband and his father are putting dormers on the front of our new house. It is looking good, but I feel bad for them being out in the weather. The good news is that there is no snow today. I pray it holds off for a bit longer (until the roof is complete).

No comments: