Monday, November 17, 2008

Who would have thunk it......

Having done several craft fairs this year, sales have been extremely slow, so this past weekend I expected more of the same. Who would have thought that a craft fair at a nursing home would have out done all the others. I came out of there excited. I was able to buy my boys boots for the winter. Hooray!!! I am still on a high over this one. Isn't amazing what can bring happiness? Having grown up not having proper winter wear often, I strive to make sure my children have plenty. I came home and checked my e-mail that day and I had also made a sale on Etsy! And to make life even better I received change back when I filled my tank with gas!!!!! Talk about exciting :) My weekend ended with my first pieces of venison for the season. Ahhhhhhh!
Today I will be finishing off at least 3 dozen more hanging towels. I am down to 1/4 of a tote. I started with it over flowing. I have two hats to finish and a zillon other projects I want to do. Have a blessed day where ever you are and with what ever you are doing. Remember, "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, nothing shall be impossible unto thee." (Matthew 17:20) That verse has kept me going for many years (since I was about 9 y.o., when I learned it)
Back to work for me.

No comments: